The art director is responsible for developing project concepts and leading the art team, is in constant contact with the project producer to control the visual content development, and works with freelancers and third-party studios whenever necessary.
We are looking for an art director with wide-ranging know-how, ranging from CG production, game development, museums to multimedia art objects.
We are considering both full-time positions and project-based collaboration.
What’s the job like?
- Participation in concept and script development, project visual aesthetic selection
- Development and quality control of the project visual elements (CG, UX)
- Assign tasks within the team
- Communications with clients, client presentations
What are we looking for?
- Work experience as an interactive art director (business, exhibitions, art and museum installations)
- Background as a motion/CG/game development art director
- Accomplishments in managing a design team
- Good understanding of design pipelines
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
What are we especially interested in?
- English language skills, ability to correspond in English
- Interest in immersive installations and new technologies
What are we offering?
- Large-scale projects around the world, access to new technologies
- Work options are discussed on an individual basis, depending on experience and portfolio
- Flexible schedule
- Career opportunities
How to apply?
Send us an e-mail with an introductory letter and your portfolio (link) attached: email@example.com
Have a request? Contact us and we will offer an interactive solution
Smth went wrong