The project manager is responsible for implementing our corporate strategy, communicates with clients, manages project teams, and looks for the best suppliers and contractors. Our company employs both junior and senior project managers. Junior managers assist more experienced professionals. Senior managers not only lead projects but also participate in setting up processes and standards.
We are looking for managers with a broad background from CG productions to game development.
What’s the job like?
- Participate in pre-sales, generate ideas
- Lead projects in Russia and abroad (opportunities discussed on an individual basis)
- Organize project content development
- Calculate budgets, write TOR
- Lead teams during projects, conduct meetings, assign tasks
- Run demo tests
- Prepare documentation
- Collect feedback from customers and sites, bring projects to completion
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in game development or CG production
- Knowledge in software development (repository, texture, 3D models)
- Resourcefulness and experience in different project management practices
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Cognitive flexibility, great problem-solving expertise, ability to bring projects to completion
- Collaboration with different people within the same team
What are we offering?
- The terms are discussed on an individual basis, depending on your experience and portfolio
- Flexible schedule
- Fulltime positions and project-based collaboration
How to apply?
Send us an e-mail with an introductory letter and your portfolio (link) attached: email@example.com
Have a request? Contact us and we will offer an interactive solution
Smth went wrong