The creative specialist is involved in the creation of immersive projects and multimedia parks, supervises and participates in developing the overall concept. Interactive mechanics are presented through projections and on screens. The creative specialist considers new interaction and gameplay opportunities.
We are considering both full-time positions and project-based collaboration.
What’s the job like?
- Develop creative concepts for interactive parks, multimedia art objects and museums
- Establish installation mechanics and user experience scenarios
- Assign tasks to our creative team (script writers, artists)
- Supervise project
What are we looking for?
- Broad background and expertise in quests and/or indie games and/or amusement parks
- Understanding of user psychology and behavior in game spaces
- Ability to create even when everything seems to have been done to death already
- Qualifications to develop creative ideas for specific target audience
- Project portfolio
What are we offering?
- Large-scale projects around the world, access to new technologies
- Work options are discussed on an individual basis, depending on experience and portfolio
- Flexible schedule
How to apply?
Send us an e-mail with an introductory letter and your portfolio (link) attached: email@example.com
Have a request? Contact us and we will offer an interactive solution
Smth went wrong